Saree : Pure Handcrafted Dongria woven handloom Cotton with attached blouse piece.
- Saree dimensions: 6.7 m
- Height 48 inch
- Material : Pure Handloom Cotton
- Blouse : 1 mtr with running border, blouse color contrast
- DOngria Kondh identity of tribal identity, In a particular village in India Adivasis are involved in producing Dongria textile , the producers are group of weavers , to make it more real they changed the technique from embroidery to weaving- shift in technology. It was translated in such a way that it appears like an embroidered kapdagonda in similar colors and exact pattern, takes around 4-5 days minimum to 8 days to produce a single Saree.
- Our Collection No. 1 pure handloom
- Color: Gold
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional hand weave
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure hand stitched handwoven
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.