- Saree dimensions: 5.6 m
- Height 47 inch
- Material : Maslin Jamdani
- color :
Jamdani is one of the finest muslin textiles of Bengal, produced in South Rupshi of Narayanganj district in Bangladesh for centuries. The historic production of jamdani was patronized by imperial warrants of the Mughal emperors.
Pure maslin silk Jamdani with all over handwoven Jamdani Work.
very light weight and comfortable.
A major tradition of Bengal.
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe)
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected
- FABRIC CARE :
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure handwoven Jamdani saree
Flat 15% Off
Use Code: UTTARIYA15
- Minimum Cart Value Rs 1499/-
- For new user and avail only in your first purchase with us.
Flat 10% Off
No Code Requirements
- For all Users
- Discount Apply on the existing price for Dress Collection