- Saree dimensions: 5.8 m
- Height 48 inch
- Material : Pure Handloom Cotton
Jamdani is one of the finest muslin textiles of Bengal, produced in South Rupshi of Narayanganj district in Bangladesh for centuries. The historic production of jamdani was patronized by imperial warrants of the Mughal emperors.
Pure Resham Dhakai Jamdani with all over handwoven Jamdani Work.
very light weight and comfortable.
A major tradition of Bengal.
- Our Collection No. 1 pure handloom
- Color: white and green
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional hand weave
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure hand stitched handwoven
✔️Our shop is Now Open For You!
✔️We are happily shipping globally.
✔️We are currently Accepting & Delivering Orders.
✔️Dispatches & shipments can be delayed due to ground situation.
⭐Get Upto 15% Discount ⭐
Use Code ➡️ "free10" and get 10% OFF on a minimum total of 1300rs
Use Code ➡️ "free15" and get 15% OFF on a minimum total of 5,000rs