Saree : Pure Handcrafted handloom Cotton
- Saree dimensions: 5.6 m
- Height 48 inch
- Material : Pure Handloom Cotton
- Blouse : Without Blouse piece
Pure 100 count cotton by cotton saree with handwoven motifs on the saree, the softness and quality of the saree makes it more in demand.
Cotton saree is a traditional Bengali saree and usually used by Bengali women.It is traditionally made by the weavers from all over West Bengal & Bangladesh are famous for tant saree weaving. Tant saree are woven from cotton threads and distinguished by its lightness and once washed very softer. It is considered to be the most comfortable saree for the Indian hot and humid climate.
- Our Collection No. 1 pure handloom
- Color: Green
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional hand weave
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure hand stitched handwoven
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.