Saree : Pure Handcrafted Dongria woven handloom Cotton with attached blouse piece.
- Saree dimensions: 6.7 m
- Height 48 inch
- Material : Pure Handloom Cotton
- DOngria Kondh identity of tribal identity, In a particular village in India Adivasis are involved in producing Dongria textile , the producers are group of weavers , to make it more real they changed the technique from embroidery to weaving- shift in technology. It was translated in such a way that it appears like an embroidered kapdagonda in similar colors and exact pattern, takes around 4-5 days minimum to 8 days to produce a single Saree.
- Our Collection No. 1 pure handloom
- Color: Green
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional hand weave
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure hand stitched handwoven
Uttariya is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame.
We always ship through reputed courier agencies only To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition and in time. For non serviceable area to the private courier agencies we will ship your items via Government Registered Book post or Speed post.
Free shipping for all online payments across India.
COD Charge – Rs 150 across India.
We provide best and cheapest shipping charges to our international delivery.
Shipping charges to be added to the international shipments in the world irrespective of the number of items picked. Any custom taxes/charges has to be bourne by the customer.
Timing of Dispatching and delivery
Orders are dispatched within 1 to 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 4 to 5 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
For Any Query Connect with below details:
Phone: +91- 6289415391