- Saree dimensions: 6.6 m
- Height 47 inch
- Material : Pure Handspun fine cotton with all over handwoven bengal Jamdani Work.
- color :
Bengal Jamdani is one of the finest weave among all weaves it akes a lotof effort and eye sight to finish and only done witht he weave needle, n jacket machine or any thing used, for each buta takes around 3 hours of effort to fish and total saree takes 15 days to complete, export quality spun is used to weave the saree, the feel is like feather.
Blouse piece attached
very light weight and comfortable.
A major tradition of Bengal.
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe)
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure handwoven Jamdani saree
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.