Hand spun cotton sarees are becoming increasingly popular in India and other parts of the world. They are made using traditional Indian techniques, using cotton yarn that is spun by hand. The sarees are lightweight and comfortable, making them ideal for hot climates. The natural fibers used to craft the sarees are breathable and allow the skin to breathe, making them very comfortable to wear. Hand spun cotton sarees are also eco-friendly since they are made from natural fibers and are biodegradable. These sarees look beautiful when draped and can be worn for both formal and casual occasions.
- Saree dimensions: 5.8 m
- Height 48 inch
- Material : Pure Handspun cotton
- Blouse : 1 mtr
- color: peach
- Feel : light weight drape fabric
- purity : 100%
Blouse piece attached
very light weight and comfortable.
A major tradition of Bengal.
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe)
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected
- Pure handwoven Jamdani saree
- FABRIC CARE:
- Hand Wash Cold Separately
Flat 15% Off
Use Code: UTTARIYA15
- Minimum Cart Value Rs 1499/-
- For new user and avail only in your first purchase with us.
Flat 10% Off
No Code Requirements
- For all Users
- Discount Apply on the existing price for Dress Collection