- Saree dimensions: 5.6 m
- Height 47 inch
- Blouse piece length: 80cm
- Material : Cotton Mulmul
- Color: Blue and White
- Dabu is a mud-resist hand-block printing practiced in India. The prints have a sublime quality and appearance. In making of the printed fabrics, a lot of manual process and hard work is involved and the process of uses lots of natural dyes and vegetable pastes. Indigo is a natural dye extracted from the plant indigofera tinctoria, it is thought to be one of the oldest fabric dyes.
Our Collection No. 1 was indigo dyed hand blocked.
- Contrast same color matched print the blouse piece that comes with this saree (The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe)
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected and colours may bleed only in 1-2 wash to remove extra color then the color to be intact .due to the traditional dyeing method employed
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure Natural mud blocked processed Indigo Saree
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.