- Saree dimensions: 5.5 m
- Height 48 inch
- Material : Pure Handloom
- Blouse : With Blouse piece
- These sarees can be identified by their loosely woven, light-weight and translucent made and have contrasting borders in many colours etc. These are also emphasized by a serrated edge motif. Narrow borders are woven with designs of a variety of stripes and figured motifs using dyed cotton yarn on the weft.
Every saree is characterized by the design on its Border, Pallav and Body. The simplest of these sarees take about 10-12 hours to weave. More intricate designs could even take 5-6 days to complete.
- Our Collection No. 1 Handloom Marked Saree
- Color : green
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional hand weave
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure Natural Organic Saree
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.