- Saree dimensions: 5.7 m
- Height 48 inch
- Blouse piece length: 95cm
- Material : Pure Cotton Mulmul
- Batik is a mud-resist Wax technique practiced in India. The process have a sublime quality and appearance. In the making of the printed fabrics, a lot of manual processes and hard work is involved and the process of uses lots of natural process and hot wax pastes.
- Our Collection No. 1 was indigo dyed hand blocked.
- Contrast same color matched print the blouse piece that comes with this saree (The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe)
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional dyeing method employed
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure Natural original batik processed mulmul batik saree
Uttariya is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame.
We always ship through reputed courier agencies only To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition and in time. For non serviceable area to the private courier agencies we will ship your items via Government Registered Book post or Speed post.
Free shipping for all online payments across India.
COD Charge – Rs 150 across India.
We provide best and cheapest shipping charges to our international delivery.
Shipping charges to be added to the international shipments in the world irrespective of the number of items picked. Any custom taxes/charges has to be bourne by the customer.
Timing of Dispatching and delivery
Orders are dispatched within 1 to 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 4 to 5 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
For Any Query Connect with below details:
Phone: +91- 6289415391
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.