- Saree dimensions: 5.7 m
- Height 48 inch
- Blouse piece length: 95cm
- Color: Pink
- Material : Pure Cotton Mulmul
- Batik is a mud-resist Wax technique practiced in India. The process have a sublime quality and appearance. In the making of the printed fabrics, a lot of manual processes and hard work is involved and the process of uses lots of natural process and hot wax pastes.
- Our Collection No. 1 was indigo dyed hand blocked.
- Contrast same color matched print the blouse piece that comes with this saree (The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe)
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional dyeing method employed
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure Natural original batik processed mulmul batik saree
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.