Saree : Pure Handcrafted handloom Cotton
- Saree dimensions: 5.6 m
- Height 48 inch
- Material : Pure Handloom Cotton
- Blouse : Without Blouse piece
Pure 100 count cotton by cotton saree with handwoven motifs on the saree, the softness and quality of the saree makes it more in demand.
Cotton saree is a traditional Bengali saree and usually used by Bengali women.It is traditionally made by the weavers from all over West Bengal & Bangladesh are famous for tant saree weaving. Tant saree are woven from cotton threads and distinguished by its lightness and once washed very softer. It is considered to be the most comfortable saree for the Indian hot and humid climate.
- Our Collection No. 1 pure handloom
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional hand weaved
- Pure hand stitched handwoven
- FABRIC CARE:
- Hand Wash Cold Separately
Flat 15% Off
Use Code: UTTARIYA15
- Minimum Cart Value Rs 1499/-
- For new user and avail only in your first purchase with us.
Flat 10% Off
No Code Requirements
- For all Users
- Discount Apply on the existing price for Dress Collection