Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.uttariya.com Uttariya started in 2016 with the motto to provide weavers a global platform. There are huge talents scattered in each villages of Bengal yet in the country. We thought of reaching them in your hand and justify the talent. we started sourcing different kinds of yarns and materials from weavers. These were then made into sarees.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- In the rare cases that we may be delayed due to certain unforeseen circumstances, the customer will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund before the order has been shipped. Once the items have been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled, even if it was delayed.
- Please note that, we try to keep our online stock figures updated, this being a manual process, is error-prone and thus, it may happen that our online software system may accept an order for an item that we may not have in stock. Under such a situation, the best we would offer is to refund the customer’s money back.
- While, we use our best efforts in ensuring that all products are accurately priced, it might sometime happen that the price being displayed and the product being paid for was erroneously priced. If such a case happens, WE will not be under an obligation to sell the product at the wrongly typed or maintained price. Under such a situation, the best we would offer is to refund the customer’s money back. We undertakes no responsibility for any loss, financial or otherwise, incurred by the customer due to such incident. No interest or any other charges will be paid to the customer for their effort and / or cost in originally transferring the funds to us or for the time duration that the amount lie with us.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Uttariya's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Our Formal address is UTTARIYA, 1/7 Fakir Ghosh Lane, Baranagar, Kolkata 700108, West Bengal
- Our customercare number is +91 9831834556