A Lime Green Banarasi Khaddi Georgetarasi Banr Saree to make you stand out in a crowd. Furthermore, the saree is weaved all over with zari in a beautiful pattern. Thus, this saree is for those who love handloom and have a taste for traditional attire. Also, it comes with blouse piece.
Banarasi Khaddi saree is one of the traditional and favourite choices of Banaras artisans. These sarees are light in weight, sheer and crinkly. This crinkly texture of the fabric is the resultant of the alternative use of silk threads in both tana and bana (wrap and the weft). Khaddi silk sarees are famous for use of pure Zari (silver and gold) and vibrant dyes. Nowadays variants of Zari fusions are also available like Antique Zari and Water Zari.
Banarasi Georgete is a very soft and drapy fabric.
- Color : Lime Green
- Zari Color: Golden and silver
- Technique: Banarasi Cutwork Weaving
- Blouse Piece: contrast BP Included
Flat 15% Off
Use Code: UTTARIYA15
- Minimum Cart Value Rs 1499/-
- For new user and avail only in your first purchase with us.
Flat 10% Off
No Code Requirements
- For all Users
- Discount Apply on the existing price for Dress Collection