- Saree dimensions: 5.6 m
- Height 48 inch
- Color: Mixed
- Material : Pure Dhonekhali Handloom
- These sarees can be identified by their loosely woven, light-weight and translucent made and have contrasting borders in many colours etc. These are also emphasized by a serrated edge motif. Narrow borders are woven with designs of a variety of stripes and figured motifs using dyed cotton yarn on the weft.
Every saree is characterized by the design on its Border, Pallav and Body. The simplest of these sarees take about 10-12 hours to weave. More intricate designs could even take 5-6 days to complete.
- Our Collection No. 1 Handloom Marked Saree
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional hand weave
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure Natural Organic Dhonekhali Saree
- Handloom Mark attached
Flat 15% Off
Use Code: UTTARIYA15
- Minimum Cart Value Rs 1499/-
- For new user and avail only in your first purchase with us.
Flat 10% Off
No Code Requirements
- For all Users
- Discount Apply on the existing price for Dress Collection