The calmness of the cloud on a bright sunny morning, comes alive in this Pink Jamdani Saree. Designed with intricate floral motifs on the backdrop of a sheer white, fluid fabric, and with symmetrical patterns on the border, this saree complements the summer season.
- Saree dimensions: 6.6 m
- Height 50 inch
- Material : Pure fine cotton with all over handwoven bengal Jamdani Work.
- color : akashi
Bengal Jamdani is one of the finest weave among all weaves it akes a lotof effort and eye sight to finish and only done witht he weave needle, n jacket machine or any thing used, for each buta takes around 3 hours of effort to fish and total saree takes 15 days to complete, export quality spun is used to weave the saree, the feel is like feather.
Blouse piece attached
very light weight and comfortable.
A major tradition of Bengal.
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe)
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected
- Pure handwoven Jamdani saree
- FABRIC CARE:
- Hand Wash Cold Separately
Flat 15% Off
Use Code: UTTARIYA15
- Minimum Cart Value Rs 1499/-
- For new user and avail only in your first purchase with us.
Flat 10% Off
No Code Requirements
- For all Users
- Discount Apply on the existing price for Dress Collection