Pure Handwoven Handloom Cotton White Swapner Dongria Saree
Saree : Pure Handcrafted Dongria woven handloom Cotton with attached blouse piece.
Dongria Kondh is the identity of tribal people, In a particular village in India Adivasis are involved in producing Dongria textile , This Saree Is Completely Handwoven and Made From Handloom Organic Cotton With Natural Dyes the producers are group of weavers , to make it more real they changed the technique from embroidery to weaving- shift in technology. It was translated in such a way that it appears like an embroidered kapdagonda in similar colors and exact pattern, takes around 4-5 days minimum to 8 days to produce a single Saree.
- Saree dimensions: 6.7 m
- Height 48 inch
- Material : Pure Handloom Cotton
- Blouse : 1 mtr with running border, blouse color contrast
- Our Collection No. 1 pure handloom
- Color: White
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected due to the traditional hand weave
- Hand wash cold separately
- Pure hand stitched handwoven
✔️Our shop is Now Open For You!
✔️We are happily shipping globally.
✔️We are currently Accepting & Delivering Orders.
✔️Dispatches & shipments can be delayed due to ground situation.
Free Delivery On Online Payment
15% Off on minimum purchase of 3000 - Code "YEAREND15"
10% Off on minimum purchase of 1000 - Code "YEAREND10"