Kamalkala kalamkari cotton saree is a traditional hand-locked and painted saree from India. It is made from pure cotton that is hand-painted with intricate designs and motifs. The saree has a bold and vibrant look that is perfect for formal occasions and festivals. The vibrant colors and intricate designs of these sarees add to their beauty and make them stand out in any crowd. They are comfortable to wear and easy to maintain.
Each and every corner of the blocks are hand crafted and then implemented in pure mulmul cotton saree, blouse piece attached, Hand Batik is practices in villages of India from an Era.
Hand block kalamkari work using vegetable dyes on pure cotton saree.
- Saree dimensions: 6.6 m
- Height 50 inch
- Material : Pure fine cotton
- color :
Blouse piece attached
very light weight and comfortable.
- The model is wearing a blouse from our in-house wardrobe)
- This is a genuine Hand crafted piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected
- Pure handloom
- FABRIC CARE:
- Hand Wash Cold Separately
Flat 15% Off
Use Code: UTTARIYA15
- Minimum Cart Value Rs 1499/-
- For new user and avail only in your first purchase with us.
Flat 10% Off
No Code Requirements
- For all Users
- Discount Apply on the existing price for Dress Collection